Sunday, April 8, 2018

Life Updates and This Week's Plan

Hey y'all. As you know my sister was unavailable today so I was unable to get any footage which breaks my heart but it's alright.

I've been working with the texture of the voice recordings themselves and after testing a bunch of new ideas (there are different microphone settings on GarageBand) and not vibing extremely intensely with them, I found out that it was because I was  under the guitar settings the entire time. After testing the combination of sounds (the track with the microphone setting) for a couple hours I realized that I actually just liked the original the best. Unfortunately for me, I'd already saved over with another setting that I thought I liked better, so I had to re-record quite a bit in order to get the quality of the sound just right. Just a few more measures and that should be perfected.

I also started importing some of my footage from yesterday into iMovie but I'll be sharing more about that process when I have more to upload. Anyways, here's my plan for this week:

1. Film Whitney's scenes after school on Monday
2. Film the scene between Whitney and Hadley after school on Tuesday
3. Edit like hell every day after.

See! It's a plan! My CCR has been started and I'll be working on that periodically as well.

Can you tell that my schedule is crammed.

I had this planned.

You saw that I did.

But! Sometimes we just have uNEXPECTED THINGS HAPPEN TO US.

I'm handling this just fine, thanks for asking. If you see my corpse in a river please return it to my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment