Saturday, April 7, 2018

I Want To Die./Doing Lots of Little Things

Hi.

My sister had initially told me she had something going on on Saturday because I needed to know when she was available so I moved my schedule around so we could film Sunday. This was planned over three weeks ago. Plot twist, my mom got the date wrong and her prior engagement is actually scheduled for tomorrow. Until 4. Please tell me how I'm supposed to film everything starting around 5 (she has to be driven home and I have to do her hair and whatnot) in OPEN LIGHT.

PLEASE END MY LIFE.

Please.

Anyways, welcome back to my blog. Today I start working on my CCR because otherwise it won't get done because now I have to find another way to film everything because nobody else can maneuver their schedules. There are literal teardrops on my keyboard because I'm so frustrated and upset. I also have the strongest desire to shave my head.

Mrs. Stoklosa (my lovely teacher), please don't crucify me. Please. I promise I can get it all done. I promise. I'm just going to do my best and work with what I've got and it'll all work out somehow.

Yeah.

Okay, it's been an hour. Tears are gone and I have a plan. Today I'm going to begin working on my CCR. Naturally, I can't share that process with y'all because she is a pure process, but just note that a notebook section has been reserved for my script and now has a few pages full of ideas and notes, the current top of which being a vlog-esk CCR. Time will tell what I'll actually do, of course.


Since my mini mental meltdown I've begun recording the vocals for the song itself. To do this I'm using GarageBand and my lovely Snowball Ice Microphone, both visible the the left along with my exhausted face :)

I considered sharing the track now but, ladies and gents, if I share everything, what will I be left with to amaze you later? Therefore, you shall wait.

Also, the filming process began today. Though I refuse to show any official footage before the proper releasing of my final product (screenshots excluded), I thought you might enjoy seeing my stunnin' sister in her costume.


That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment